God Speaks To Your Spirit · Wednesday,Jjuly 11th · Pastor Chris

There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit (Romans 8:1).

Pastor Chris
Someone once asked: "Pastor Chris, no matter how hard I fast and pray, I never get to receive any response from God; I don’t even hear anything from Him. Right now, it’s like I’m in a very dry land. Please what do I do?"
The first thing you need to realize if you find yourself in this situation is that God is a Spirit, and He speaks to your spirit. Don’t try to listen to Him with your physical ears. What you have to learn is how to listen to Him with your heart—your spirit. If you were praying, and started listening with your physical ears to hear God, you may not hear anything except the sound around you. That’s because God communicates with your spirit; He ministers to your spirit. When you commune with Him, He’s sure to minister back to you; but you’ll have to listen with your spirit. You might ask, "How can I listen with my spirit?"
First, you have to train your spirit to be a sure-guide and a dependable receptacle of God’s words and signals. You have to educate and exercise your spirit. The primary way to activate your spirit is by speaking in tongues. Learn to pray frequently in tongues. Do this all the time and your spirit will become sensitive to God and attuned to His frequency. That way, when God talks to you, your spirit is able to pick up the signals from the realm of the Spirit.
Something else you need to realize is that Christianity is a life of faith (2 Corinthians 5:7). Faith means acting on the Word of God; living by the Word, and not by sensory perceptions. So when you pray, don’t watch for physical signs or look around you to hear God’s voice; rather, listen with your spirit; for He speaks to your spirit.
Confession
Dear Father, I thank you because my spirit is sensitive and energized to hear your voice and receive divine counsel, signals and guidance from you today. I rejoice because it’s given unto me to understand your Word and hear your voice in my spirit. Thank you for the influence of your Word in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
f u r t h e r s t u d y: John 16:13; Romans 8:14

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Job 25-28; A cts 21:1-16
2 Year Reading Plan : Galatians 3:1-12; Isaiah 31