Sold-out To The Gospel! · Tuesday, July 10th ·Pastor Chris

But I don’t care what happens to me, as long as I finish the work that the Lord Jesus gave me to do. And that work is to tell the good news about God’s great kindness (Acts 20:24 CEV).

Pastor ChrisI’m always stirred in my spirit when I think of the great zeal and commitment with which some believers are propagating the Gospel of Jesus around the world. In our ministry, for instance, we have folks who are facilitating the spread of God’s Word on several fronts through immense financial contributions and selfless service. Their passion shows they’re completely sold-out to the Gospel.
In a day where many are ruled by self interest and the urge for wealth accumulation, it’s amazing that so many others are committing their money, time, and other resources to world evangelism and various soul-winning projects. If you thought Satan had people who are willing to kill themselves and destroy human lives through acts of terrorism, be aware that God also has people who’re ready to give up all they’ve got in order to save many lives.
The fire of God’s love for the unsaved is being kindled in the hearts of many today. Are you one of those people? Where are you in God’s plan for the world? What’s your role in His agenda today? Are you sold-out to the work He’s committed to you? If you’re not, then it’s time you joined the army of God’s altruistic soldiers.
This is the right thing to do, because your joy, peace and prosperity are hinged on your dedication to God’s number one business—soul-winning! The Bible says, "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33). If you’re on this track already, be determined to accomplish even more for the Lord. Let your impact be felt in your sphere of contact.
Prayer
Dear Father, I thank you for counting me faithful, putting me in the ministry! I yield my heart and all my being to the cause of the Gospel; the propagation of the Good news of God’s love for mankind. I’m making tremendous progress in this great endeavour in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
f u r t h e r s t u d y: Act 4:36-37; 2 Timothy 4:2

No comments: